- Orders in Knock Down Condition (see definition below) will be cancelled and are subject to the Cancellation Policy shown below.
- Our standard shipping method is USPS - Priority Mail or FedEx. ATF Controlled products, and orders that exceed $100 are shipped Signature Required.
- Order processing and shipment typically occurs between 1 - 3 business days for a complete order. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
- Tracking numbers are emailed when orders are shipped. Please check your Spam Inbox. If you do not receive it, please email us.
- We do not ship Internationally.
- Orders for lowers, rifles, or pistols must be shipped to an FFL within 1 (one) month. Orders not shipped within 1 month will be cancelled and subject to the Order Cancellation policy shown below.
- All orders must be shipped. We do not meet customers for delivery or hold for pickup at a Gun Show.
- Orders returned due to being Unclaimed can be shipped a second time at the customers expense or will be cancelled and subject to the Cancellation policy shown below.
- Customers have 10 days to report shortages in their order.
Knock Down Condition
- Knock Down Condition = A single order includes a complete AR15, even if the parts are not assembled. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Upper and a Complete Lower
- Complete Upper and an Unassembled Lower Kit
- Complete Upper Bundle Kit and a Stripped Lower
- Orders in Knock Down Condition will be cancelled and subject to the Order Cancellation Policy shown below.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee applied to orders that:
- Have been placed and later cancelled
- Have been sent back for a refund