POLICIES AND WARRANTY:
- Orders in Knock Down Condition (see definition below) will be cancelled and are subject to the Cancellation Policy shown below.
- Our standard shipping method is USPS - Priority Mail or UPS. ATF controlled products, and orders that exceed $100 are shipped Signature Required.
- Tracking numbers are emailed when orders are shipped. Please check your Spam Inbox. If you do not receive it, please email us.
- We do not ship Internationally.
- Orders for lowers, rifles, or pistols must be shipped to an FFL within 1 (one) month. Orders not shipped within 1 month will be cancelled and subject to the Order Cancellation policy shown below.
- All orders must be shipped. We do not meet customers for delivery.
- Orders returned due to being Unclaimed or Undeliverable can be shipped a second time at the customers expense or will be cancelled and subject to the Cancellation policy shown below.
- Customers have 10 days to report shortages in their order.
- If your order is a Non-Firearm, we will only ship your Billing Address. If you need your order shipped to an address other than your Billing Address, please chose the "Money Order" payment method on the next screen and mail in a USPS or Wal-Mart Money Order to KsGs, PO Box 2324, Olathe, KS 66051 and we will mail your item to any valid US address. We apologize for the inconvenience, Credit Card theft is on the rise.
- Your Billing Address must match the address your credit card company has on file. Mis-matches in the address may delay shipment of your purchase.
- Customers are responsible for knowing and following the laws in their state, county, and city.
- We cannot ship ammunition to California; New Jersey; New York; Massachusetts; Connecticut; Hawaii; District of Columbia; Alaska; Illinois; Maryland; Outside the Continental USA or anywhere else in the United State were it is prohibited by law.
- Buyer and/or User of this site agrees that they are 18 or older to Purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to Purchase Handgun ammunition. Buyer and/or User of this site agrees to always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your Specific Firearm. Buyer and/or User of this site agrees to ensure compliance with All Local, State or Federal Laws or any other regulations.
- A Copy of purchaser's Government ID is needed before shipment.
Firearm Knock Down Condition
- Knock Down Condition: A single order with more than one item, that when combined creates a complete Firearm, even if the parts are not assembled. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- 1 - Complete Upper, and 1 - Complete Lower
- 1 - Complete Upper, and 1 - Unassembled Lower Kit
- 1 - Complete Upper Bundle Kit, and 1 - Stripped Lower
- Orders in Knock Down Condition will be cancelled and subject to the Order Cancellation Policy shown below.
- There is a 25% cancellation fee applied to orders that:
- Have been placed and later cancelled
- Have been sent back for a refund
- There is a 10% exchange fee applied to orders that:
- Have not been used
- Have been sent back within 10 days of receipt
Pre-Order or Back Order Policy
- We do not accept Pre-Orders or Back Orders. We only sell what we have in stock and ready to ship. Please feel free to email us regarding stock status.
- Please see Exchange Policy, Cancellation Policy, and Warranty Policy.
- We guarantee our products against defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after the date of purchase. We will repair, replace or substitute any of our product(s) if a defect in material or workmanship is found.
- We will not warranty any product(s) that have been altered by the customer or a third party; and we do not cover any non-KG part that is causing the issue.
- We will not warranty products that have not been properly maintained.
- We do not cover normal ware and tear, including the finish.
- The product must be cleaned before contacting us for warranty work.
- Dirty product will not be worked on until a $50 cleaning fee is paid.
- Use of reloaded ammunition will void warranty.
- DUE TO THE FIT AND TIGHTNESS OF THE FIREARM, KG RECOMMENDS A BREAK-IN PERIOD OF 500 ROUNDS
- YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY BY:
- Refinishing your KG firearm
- Misuse, mishandling, or dropping your KG firearm
- Firing remanufactured or reloaded ammunition
- Not properly reassembling your KG firearm, resulting in damage
- Any addition of aftermarket parts
- Unauthorized repairs completed by anyone other than KG
- If you have a warranty issue, please email us, and send your product to KsGs, PO Box 2324, Olathe, KS 66051.
Shopping Cart HelpIf you are having issues updating products or editing your cart, feel free to email us for assistance. To purchase a product:
- First you must utilize the "Add to Cart" or "Buy now" buttons to place an item in the shopping basket.
- After a product is added to the shopping basket, you can click the "View or Edit Cart" links to update quantities or remove products from the basket.
- Once you have the products and quantities finalized, you can click the "Checkout" link.
- Next, complete the required Billing, Shipping and Payment information.
- Finally, select the Order Complete option to complete the transaction.
- Once the order has been processed a confirmation email will be sent and the product(s) shipped to the designated address.
- Please be sure your order is 100% correct, orders are charged immediately. A Gift Certificate will be issued for changes made to an order resulting in a lower price.
Sales Tax Collection
Karri's Guns is an internet retailer and subject to US State laws regarding the collection of sales tax (see South Dakota vs Wayfair 2018).
Currently we collect sales tax for:
If you are a sales tax exempt customer, please email us at email@example.com, before you place your next order.
Neither Karri's Guns nor this website is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of any federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.
Please send FFL licenses to directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.